12 October 2014

30th Birthday Wish List ft Radley, Harris Tweed, River Island

In case you didn't know, because I haven't mentioned it enough of course, in 54 days (4 December) I turn 30. 

Now I know, age is just a number, you're only as young as you feel and all the other sayings but in a huge way I do feel a bit depressed about it. Probably because I'm not exactly where I thought I'd be at 30. Now don't get me wrong, I love my life. I have a nice little *rented* flat, some of the best friends I could ask for and my boyfriend is pretty amazing, I guess as-yet I'm not fulfilled in life, there is so much I still want to do and achieve but that's not a bad thing, I have a lot of time left on this world to do them. 

So moving on swiftly from that slightly depressing part to the fun part about birthdays, presents. Now I don't necessary need anything, anything I want I tend to buy myself (Independent Woman yo!) but to make things easier on my friends and family I have been roaming the worldwideweb to get some ideas. 

Disclaimer* I'm not into blogging for just for free stuff but if any of the feature companies are feeling particularly generous .....

The first on my list are two biggies: Radley Aldgate Medium Grab bag in Burgundy and Harris Tweed Classic Satchel in 'dark' tartan. 


I wouldn't say I'm a huge handbag person, I usually grab something from ASOS, New Look, Primarni etc if I'm being honest. However, I think the Radley would be brilliant for client meetings, I absolutely love the burgundy colour. 
The Harris Tweed satchel I fell in love with during our visit to the Scottish Game Fair, however I didn't have £99 to pop down on a bag there and then.

Secondly, I do need a new watch, or rather I need to get the batteries replaced in the two watches I already own. But scouting the Watch Shop I came across this Radley ladies watch (can you see a theme developing). At the moment of writing the watch is half price at £57.50, absolute bargain. 


Now I have to admit, when it comes to sparkly, shiny things I fall in the 'typical girl' category and I occasionally check out what's new on the Rox website. When I noticed the bracelet before I instantly thought it was something subtle but also classy, something that I could wear daily or could keep for a special occasion and for £45 it's a great deal. 


 Going back to my #1, if you're going to go for a new bag, you may as well have a new purse to go with it right? And as much as I wouldn't say no to a Radley (medium sized Heritage purse in navy), I would grudge someone paying £55 for one. So I took to some of the high-street shops/online retailers and found this beauty from River Island